Table of the Elements
- From Los Alamos, this is clickable and searchable.
is found free in nature in three allotropic forms: amorphous, graphite,
A fourth form, known as "white" carbon, is now thought to exist...
- Silicon Remembers
- An Installation by David Rokeby
- From the UK, this is the periodic table on the World-Wide Web brought
to you by the University of
Sheffield. You can select from General, Chemical, Physical, Nuclear,
Electronic, Biological, Geological, or Crystallographic data. Fantastic!
formulae for minerals and gems
- From Jill Banfield's course
- Carbon Activation
- from the Water Quality Association
- The Mysterious Allotropes of Carbon
- There is rather a mystery surrounding the Question: How many
crystallograhic forms, or allotropes, of Carbon exist? We have collected
here information representing a sampling of opinions. We invite your
vote on the topic.
- The Lore of Diamonds
- The historic and geologic legacy of those diamonds.
- Properties of Diamonds
- Some curious properties of diamonds.
Images and webpage designs © 2001-2021
Dendritics Inc. [-]